- Solution on all properties, incomes
- Up to 90% loan, 7-days fast approval
- 30 years tenure, higher eligibility
- 2.67 lakhs PMAY, 4 lakhs yearly tax benefit
- Repo rate and RPLR link rates, on reducing balance
- No foreclosure and part-payment charges
- NCR’s local business, 100s of happy customers
Our customers say on google business places
Send my details for quick and easy home loan
Institutions We Deal With
Best Home Loan Rate of Interest 2022
Compare before choose…
|Bank's Name||Lowest Rate Offer|
|HDFC Home Loan||8.10%|
|IDFC First Bank||7.95%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||7.99%|
|LIC Housing Finance||7.50% (freedom plan)|
|PNB Housing Finance||7.50%|
Unique Properties, Locations; Lowest Rates
Easy, effortless [everything you imagine]
|Approved Locations||Lal Dora / Gram Pachayat Land||Unauthorized Colony (with sale deed)|
|Authority Approve Map and Completion Certificate||7.10%||8.25%||-|
|Without Map House||7.95%||8.25%||8.25%|
|Without Map Single Unit Floor (Up to 2nd Floor)||7.95%||8.40%||8.40%|
|Without Map Flat Up to Third Floor (including Multiple Units)||7.95%||8.40%||8.40%|
|Fourth Floor / Flat||9.90%||9.90%||12.00%|
|Narrow Road/Gali (5-8 Feets)||10.90%||11.25%||11.25%|
|Basement / Lower Ground Floor||11.75%||-||-|
|Parking Flat / Stilt Flat / Bacha Flat||12.5%||12.5%||12.5%|
|Stone-Slab (Kadi Pathar) Roof||12.5%||12.7%||12.7%|
Home Loan EMI Calculator
Know before borrowing
Home Loan Eligibility Calculations
Ready for some math? Simple as 1-2-3
Step 1> Gross EMI EligibilityAbove 1 lakh/month; Up to 80% of income.
- 50K – 1 lakh/month; Up to 70% of income.
- 30K – 50K/month; Up to 55% of income.
- Below 30K/month; Up to 45% of income.
(club income of spouse and family member)
Step 2> Net EMI Eligibility [Subtract Running Loans liabilities
- Gross EMI eligibility – running EMIs = net EMI eligibility
(No liability for loans if less than 6 months tenure remaining. Higher loan sanction basis of running loans closure condition)
Step 3> Home Loan Eligibility
- Net EMI Eligibility / Per lakh EMI
Trust a Pioneer
We define savings and quick loans. Reason hundreds of customers choose us.
For non-standard legal, income, and property loans, we take small coordination fee (after sanction of loan).
|Private Institution Charges(minimum 25K)|
|Without map house||1.5%|
|Without map flat up to third floor||1.5%|
|Basement / lower ground floor||2%|
|Lal Dora / Gram Panchayat area||2%|
|Freehold area / unauthorized colony (not GPA cases)||2%|
|Stilt / parking floor (Bacha flat)||2.5%|
|Without map fourth floor||2.5%|
|Other legal, technical, Income, and profile issues (except CIBIL)||2.5%|
|CIBIL issue||Basis of merit / demerit in the case|
|PSU Institution Charges (minimum 50K)|
|Without map house / floor/ flat up to third floor/ freehold area/unauthorized colony/||3.5%|
FAQ Home Loan
- Buy built-up property, plot, or construction
- Home loan balance transfer
- Refinance money spent from own sources (in last 12 months)
From leading banks and NBFCs.
* Private institutions 7 to 15 days
* PSU institutions 10 to 20 days
We call you to understand your profile and needs. Based on this, we will share your personalized checklist.
We provide doorstep service for collecting documents and filling application forms
* 2.67 Lakhs subsidy for first time home buyer
* Credit 5 to 6 months after disbursement
* Credit for buying built-up property and construction
* Not for only plot purchases
Up to ₹4 lakhs yearly
- Up to ₹1,50,000 under section 80C
- Up to ₹2,00,000 under section 24
- Up to ₹50,000 under section 80EE
Nil foreclosure because of RBI guidelines.
Applies to floating rate home loans (that most financial institution offers)
Part-payment facility is available with no charges
Home Loan up to third floor for builder floor. You can get up to 90% home loan for resale flat.
Up to 90% home loan on DDA flats, and flats allotted by other development authorities.
Home loan for resale and direct allotment of DDA flats is available.
Yes, you can get home loan in Gram Panchayat / Lal Dora area of a village
Yes, at all locations, where a sale deed can happen. (Not on GPA).
In case of new unapproved colony home loan, site shall be at least 20% populated.
You can get it
You can get it
Yes. You can get it.
A new plotting site shall be at least 20% populated. Consult us regarding location.
Legal chain must start with a sale deed or Patwari record
Financial institutions need title deeds for mortgages. You can easily create a gift or transfer deed. Consult us about the location before proceeding.
Yes, up to thirty lakhs
Yes. You can get home loan
We can add cash and account credit of rent to your primary income for a higher loan.
You can apply as salaried, or self-employed
Depending on reasonable justification and documents. Consult us so we can work on your case.
Yes. You can get it.
We are a local business based in Delhi NCR.
So, we understand the unique properties here and its documentation.
In NCR we deal in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad.
We also serve a few adjacent cities, e.g., Palwal, Sohna, and Bahadurgarh.
* We assess your profile and property.
* Based on your details, we shortlist all institutions.
* We choose an institution that can offer the lowest rate for your need.
As a result, you will always pay less EMI with us.
* Specialized services for unique properties and incomes
* Competitive edge of a professional and experienced team
* Comprehensive and continued support
* Make your loan amazingly simple, effortless, and trouble-free
One-time coordination fee on non-standard cases (to pay after sanction). This is a fraction of the cost you will spend with our competitors.
* Bank's DST executives do not understand your complex needs
* Corporate aggregators sell your details to associate
* Other consultants charge double or more fee
A loan with us gives you huge savings that our competitors cannot offer.
Get Expert Assistance, Trusted by 100s of Customer
I Want Expert Assistance