Effective Date: Sep 02, 2012
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE; MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
a. Description of Service. http://joyloan.in, is used for finding about new about loan, loan article, loan products available, and for loan solutions
b. Age Requirement. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
b. Your Obligation to Stay Current. We strongly encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms at least once every 30 days.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Service without notice to you.
4. CONTENT PROTECTED BY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Any content available through the Service is protected by the intellectual property rights of Joy Loan or its licensors.
5. USER SUBMISSIONS. When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals (collectively, “Submissions”) to Joy Loan through any web page located at http://joyloan.in, you represent, warrant, and agree that: (a) your Submissions do not include confidential or proprietary information; (b) if we so choose, Joy Loan may use and disclose your Submissions in any way; and (c) Joy Loan has no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Submissions or our use of your Submissions.
6. PROHIBITED CONTENT. You must not post to the Service any Content that, as reasonably determined by Joy Loan, is or appears to be the following:
a. software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
b. in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws).
7. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You must not do, or attempt to do, any of the following, as reasonably determined by Joy Loan, subject to applicable law:
a. access or use the Service in any way that is not in compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
b. access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Service that you are not authorized to access;
c. alter information on or obtained from the Service;
d. tamper with Content belonging to Joy Loan or Joy Loan’ licensors;
e. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or extract data or gather or use information;
f. frame any part of the Service, or link to the Service, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by Joy Loan;
g. impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
h. take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Service’s infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Service.
8. PROTECTION OF CONTENT.
a. License by Joy Loan to You. You must comply with the intellectual property laws protecting our Service. Joy Loan grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights Joy Loan has in the Content, to privately display and perform the Content on your computer for your own personal, noncommercial purposes.
b. Reservation of Rights. On its own behalf and the behalf of its licensors, Joy Loan reserves all rights in the Content, including any software, not expressly granted in this Section 8. Joy Loan does not in any way grant any other rights to you. Except as expressly stated in this Section 8, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any Content, including any software, without prior written consent from Joy Loan or other third-party owner of the rights in that Content (if any).
10. TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION.
a. Right to Terminate. We may, at any time, without notice to you, terminate your access to the Service, or block your access to the Service if:
- we believe in our sole discretion that you may have violated these Terms or have otherwise engaged in any activities that may harm or damage the reputation, rights, person, or property of Joy Loan, our users, or any other person; or
- Requested by law enforcement or other government agencies.
11. DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTS; LINKS
b. Transactions with Third Parties. Your transactions and other dealings with third party merchants or advertisers that are found on or through the Service, including “click to purchase,” “co-registration,” and other similar programs, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to hold Joy Loan, and their subsidiaries, affiliates (for example, those listed site, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, and suppliers, and each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Persons”), harmless from, and indemnify them for, all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to: (i) your access to and use of other aspects of the Service and the Content; (ii) your violation of these Terms, and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party; (iii) any dispute you have related to any merchant or advertising found on or through the Service; (iv) your improper authorization for Joy Loan to collect, use or disclose any Content provided by you; and (v) any disclosures made with your permission.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. JOY LOAN PROVIDES THE SERVICE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JOY LOAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION, OR CONTENT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE. JOY LOAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JOY LOAN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE URGE YOU TO KEEP BACKUP COPIES OF YOUR PERSONAL CONTENT, IF ANY, THAT YOU MAINTAIN ON OR USE WITH THE SERVICE. IF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING PROPERTY, MATERIAL, EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING COSTS OR DAMAGES.
14.EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NONE OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS ARE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, STATUTORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT. We have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind.
NOTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, Joy Loan will give you any notices by posting them on the Site. Since notice of any material change to the Terms will be posted to the Site for at least 30 days, we encourage you to visit the Site at least that often. You also authorize Joy Loan to send you notices (including notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any) via electronic mail. You must check the Site for notices, and you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site or when sent by Joy Loan via electronic mail, whether or not received by you. Joy Loan may provide notice to any email or other address that you provide to us. Any notice sent by Joy Loan to the address that you have most recently provided is effective notice.
. Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically. All of your transactions with or through the Service may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If we decide to proceed non-electronically, those services will still be governed by the remainder of these Terms unless you enter into different terms on a form provided by us. If the law allows you to withdraw this consent or if we are ever required to deal with you non-electronically, we reserve the right to charge or increase fees and you agree to print or make an electronic copy of the Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
a. Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Access to the Service Content by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal.
b. No Agency; No Third Party Beneficiary. These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship. Except for the Indemnified Persons, there are no third party beneficiaries of these Terms.
c. Severance. If any part of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full effect, provided that the allocation of risks described in these Terms is given effect to the fullest extent possible.
d. Assignment. These Terms are personal to you and you may not transfer, assign or delegate them to anyone without the express written permission of Joy Loan. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms without the express written permission of Joy Loan will be null and void. Joy Loan has the right to transfer, assign and delegate these Terms to one or more third parties without your permission.
e. Limitations on Actions. Any action concerning any dispute with respect to the Service must be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
f. Interpretation. The paragraph headings in these Terms are included to help make these Terms easier to read and have no binding effect. As used in these Terms, the words “include” and “including” are meant to be illustrative and not exhaustive.
h. No Waiver. The failure of any party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, including any failure to act with respect to a breach, will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or that party’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We suggest that you print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
NOTICE RE COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP: “Joy Loan” Entity India